Do you want a soundtrack to your Instagram Stories? Instagram offers a number of tools to help make your stories as fun as possible. Instagram offers a lengthy selection of tunes from its music library, as well as the ability to import songs from other music streaming services, like Spotify. Ever since Instagram introduced the option to add music to your stories, now even reels, people have been using this feature. In fact, Instagram adds new tunes to their music library every day.
It is important to know that Instagram doesn’t actually allow you to add music directly to your Instagram posts. There’s an option where you can only add music to your Instagram stories and reels.
1. Open Instagram and go to your story
2. Proceed to take a story
3. Tap on the sticker icon at the top of your screen
4. Go to the Music sticker
5. Find the song that you want to add and tap on it
6. You can move the slider bar to decide which part of the song will be played
7. You can also tap on the thumbnail to change the album icon or to replace it with lyrics.
8. Tap ‘Done’
9. Click on ‘Your Story’
The song will automatically play when your followers open your story.