JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh) is the higher council of the Uttar Pradesh, which has an approach to the UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination) for the candidate of Uttar Pradesh.
Those applicants want to get admission in the polytechnic entrance examination, they can apply online on official website of JEECEUP. These courses are offered in the various colleges and institution of the Uttar Pradesh.
Many of the candidates are getting this opportunity in their own state for engineering courses with the help of this entrance examination.
Those want to apply can get the complete information of UPJEE including the Application form, Admit card, Counselling, Syllabus and Result, etc.
UP Polytechnic Application Form
Those candidates are interested in getting the admission in UP Polytechnic, they can fill the application form through online on the official website of JEECUP. The offline application form is not available for the candidate. The application form was released from 15th December 2016 and was available till 28th February 2017 (Extended).
The one application form of UP Polytechnic can fill by only one candidate in each shift of examination.
Important details of UP Polytechnic Application form
|Board of examination||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE)|
|Name of examination||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)|
|Another name of examination||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE)|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Type of exam||100 objective type questions|
|Medium of Question paper||Hindi and English Medium|
|Date of examination||23/04/2017|
|Official website||jeecup.nic.in OR, www.jeecup.org|
Application fee for UP Polytechnic
Candidates have to pay the application fee for UP Polytechnic and the application fee is Rs. 300/- for general and OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates. Candidates can submit the fee through debit/credit card or net banking or through the bank challan of SBI bank.
Eligibility Criteria of UP Polytechnic
Following are the eligibility criteria of UP Polytechnic has given for the candidate and they can check here their eligibility to take admission for Diploma in Engineering & Technology Programme
- Candidates should have cleared the 10th or equivalent exam with securing at least 35% aggregate from any recognized board.
- There is not any upper & lower age limit is prescribed for this exam.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
|A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology||10th passed/appeared with minimum 35% marks|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th passed/appeared with Agriculture subject in 12th.|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering||10th passed/appeared with minimum 35% marks|
|D||a. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.
b. Library & Information Science.
|· 12th passed/appeared (Hindi and English)
· 12th passed/ appeared
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy.||10+2 Examination (Academic Stream) in science with 50% marks for Unreserved/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST|
|F||Post Graduate in Biotechnology||B.Sc Passed/appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Courses.||Graduate in any discipline|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management.||12th passed/appeared with 50% marks for GEN/OBC and 45% for SC/ST|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.||12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology.||Engineering diploma passed/ appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute|
Courses offered in UP Polytechnic
- Group A– Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- Group B– Agriculture Engineering
- Group C– Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering.
- Group D– Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.
- Group D– Library & Information Science.
- Group E– Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Group F– Post Graduate in Biotechnology
- Group G– Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- Group H– Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Group I– Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Group J– Post Diploma in Information Technology.
- Lateral Entry (Engineering and Technology Diploma Course)
How to apply
- Visit the official website of JEECUP.
- Fill the registration details and submit it.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images in prescribed format.
- Pay the registration fee through online or offline mode.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Mandatory documents and details to fill the application form
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Student’s personal, academic & qualification details.
- Scanned images of photograph, Hindi & English signature and thumb impression (left hand thumb impression) in jpeg format.
Procedure to fill the Application form of UP Polytechnic
The candidates can fill the application form of UP Polytechnic by following these procedures
- Visit the official link. Click on the “Click here” link.
- Registered as a New Candidate.
- Select your Group to apply.
- Click on “Apply” Button.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Click Here to Proceed” button.
- fill your registration details.
- Students are required to fill all the necessary details such as personal, course apply, educational, communication and other details.
- After filling the details click, on “Submit” button.
- Click on the “Upload Images” section. Click on “Browse” button to choose scanned images of photograph, signature in English language and thumb impression (left hand thumb impression).
- Upload all the images of one by one and click on “Save” button.
- Click on the “Pay Examination Fee” option. Choose the payment mode and click on “Proceed for Payment”.
- enter your payment details and make fee payment through online or offline process.
- After the fee payment confirmation, students are advised to take printout of the filled application form and preserve it for future use.
As per UP Government rules candidates belonging to certain categories as admitted to seat reserved for them based on relaxed criteria
|OBC NCL (Other Backward Classes)||27%|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||21%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||2%|
|PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability)||3%|
|Ward of Military Personnel||5%|
|Girl Candidates of all categories||20%|
Application form Correction
The JEECUP must provide the chance to candidate to correct their application form, if any incorrection has found. The candidates can correct their application form through online. The correction process was started from 1st week of March.