TS ICET Application Form 2018 : Eligibility, Dates, TS ICET application form 2018 will be available in the month of March 2018. (TS ICET) Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance examination. TS ICET is managed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad, through this exam, applicants will get admission to the MCA and MBA courses in the state university or colleges of Telangana.
Here you can check the related information about TS-ICET examination 2017, likewise-application form, exam pattern, exam syllabus, admit card, answer key etc.
Eligibility Criteria TS ICET 2017
Candidate must belong to the Indian National, applicants have to satisfy the condition of the local/non-local status of Telangana state.
Eligibility for MBA: Applicants must pass 3 years bachelor’s degree with mathematics at 10+2 level & secure minimum 50% score (45% for reserved candidates)
Eligibility for MCA: Applicants should hold 3 years bachelor’s degree with mathematics at 10+2 level & secure at least 50% scores (45% for reserved candidates)
Application form TS-ICET 2018
TS-ICET application will be issued through the online mode from the official portal. Applicants will fill the application in the month of March to April 2018. Before filling the application form, applicants are ready with the payment details, qualifying exam detail, DOB etc. applicants have to upload their scanned photograph & signature.
Application Fee Criteria TS-ICET 2018
- Application fee for general candidates: 350/-
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates: 250/-
TS-ICET 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Application form available: March 2018
- Closing date to submit application form (without late fee): April 2018
- Closing date to submit application form (with late fee-Rs.500): April 2018
- Closing date to submit application form (without late fee Rs.2000): May 2018
- Closing date to submit application form (without late fee Rs.5000): May 2018
- Closing date to submit application form (without late fee Rs.10000): April 2018
- TS-ICET Exam Date: May 2018
How to Apply TS-ICET 2018
Candidates open the official portal of TS-ICET, they can select payment option and pay the application fee. After fee payment, proceed to online application form filling. Fill your personal information, qualifying test, choice of regional center, category, local area status, SSC or equivalent (10th class) and more details. You also have to upload your scanned photograph & signature. www.criteria.in