Meghalaya Scholarship Form 2017
The Government of Meghalaya is ready for commencement for Meghalaya Scholarship Form 2017. Students are invited to submit their application forms as soon as possible before the last date. SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students can apply online for this scheme. Applicants should check the given details before submitting the application forms. We have mentioned all the crucial details here. Needed students need to check the official details and submit the application form on or before the closing date.
The Meghalaya Government of India and the Department of Scholarship Electronic Payment & Application System of Matric and Post- Matric Scholarships has delivered the facility to make registration online. Applicants should fill the online forms to get the benefits of many types of schemes under the government and non-government NGO’s.
This year Meghalaya State more than 27 lakhs candidates have registered E-scholarship and the candidates can access the listed services from the Maha State scholarships official portal of the department. The department will award the lots of money to the eligible students in form of Meghalaya Scholarship to the eligible students. Important dates for this scheme will be available soon.
Name of the organization: Government of Meghalaya
Announcement Type: Meghalaya Scholarship Form 2017
Last Date: Soon Updated
Official Link: www.megeeducation.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Scholarship Online 2017
- Candidates who are OBC/SC/ ST are suitable and can apply for this scholarship.
- Aspirants must have all legal necessary documents valid.
- He/ she must have secure 60% from a state-affiliated college.
- Must be a bonafide candidate of the state
- The annual income of a family of the student from all sources should not be more than 2 lakhs per annum.
1. Having all schooling certificate and college certificate.
2. The domicile of the applicants.
3. Birth certificate of the student.
4. Photograph of a student.
5. Aadhar Card copy.
6. Income proof certificate.
7. Caste Certificate.
8. Ration Card.
How to fill Meghalaya Scholarship Form 2017
- Open the official site that is “www.megeeducation.gov.in”.
- Go to the recruitment section and read the advertisement file before apply.
- If you are suitable, download the application form for applying.
- Fill the application form with contenders personal and professional information like qualification certificates photo, signature etc.
- Attach the recent photograph and self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Duly filled application should be sent to the below address on or before the closing date.