How to Fill Online Application Form BHU PET UET 2017, Here we are providing to all candidates, who want go admission in Banaras Hindu University (BHU) 2017-18. First, you can check the all do you need to complete the online application procedure for BHU: list we are providing under the paragraph.
- A valid E-mail ID for registration and receiving all future correspondences related to the admission procedure is over and subsequently.
- A valid Mobile Number to receive SMS based notification and communication.
- Access to facilities of a computer with internet connectivity, B/W printer, and scanner.
- A recent passport sized color photograph in JPEG/JPG format only. The file size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB.
- Your signature using Blue and Black ball pen on the white sheet in JPEG/JPG format only. The file size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB.
- Submit the online payment facilities such as- Net banking/Credit card/ATM-cum-Debit card.
Note: Before processing to the online filling application form, please ensure that you have the required complete details we have mention above: The entire procedure of filling online application form can be done in some simple steps. Check below. How to Fill Online Application Form BHU PET UET 2017.
Step-by-Step Guidelines to Fill BHU Online Application Form 2017-18
Step-1||: Registration on the official website of the BHU Entrance Test (www.bhuonline.in).
Step-2||: Select the course of your choice (Read complete eligibility, Entrance exam dates, etc).
Step-3||: Candidates choose to apply for the selected course (after confirming eligibility) application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have some points given below:
Point-1: – Applicants Details
Point-2: – Correspondence Address and Details Parents
Point-3: – Your Preference of Entrance Test Centre
Point-4: – Upload scanned image file of your photograph and signature
Step-4||: Final Review of details entered in the application form and if they are corrected then “confirm” the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
Step-5||: Fees payment and Application submission
Step-6||: for subsequent application (after the first course) process of filling up ‘applicant details’ correspondence & parental Address details. Upload photo and signature.
How to Pay the Entrance Test Fee to successfully submit my application form
- Go to the official page of BHU and click on the link of Make payment.
- You have an option of paying entrance test fee online (using- Net banking, credit/debit card) or to pay in cash at any branch of HDFC through challan printed from the portal.
- On clicking “continue for online payment.
- On clicking generate and print challan, HDFC challan containing all details can be printed.
If you have any doubt regarding filling BHU online application form, they can drop a comment in the comment section below.
Check Related Articles Below: