How to Fill CG PPT 2018 Application Form, Chhattisgarh Pre-polytechnic Test (CG-PPT 2018) is a state level polytechnic entrance exam. This exam is managed by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB).
Through CG-PPT exam, candidates will get admission information different diploma courses which are offered by the various polytechnic college of Chhattisgarh. Students check here to get the detailed information about how to fill CG PPT Application form 2018.
How to Fill CG PPT Application Form 2018/Complete Process
Before filling the application form, students keep ready with the passport size photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm). students have to follow the mentioned step for how to fill CG PPT Application Form 2018.
Step-1: Visit Official main page
Step-2: Fill personal & courses Details
Step-3: upload scanned Images & Fill Other Details
Step-4: Accept Declaration
Step-5: Fee Payment
Step- 1: visit Official main page
- Visit the official site of CG PPT 2018
- Click on the link.
- Search the link “On line Application form PPT 2018”.
- Read the instruction carefully & proceed further.
- The Application Form will be opened.
Step-2: Fill Personal & courses Details
Before filling the application form, students have to fill their basic details. The details are you a citizen of India, Exam Applied for, Name of the students, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mother’s Name, Category, Gender, Roll No of 10th class, CG Domicile, Etc.
Step- 3: Upload Scanned Images & fill Other Details
Now, students have to upload their photograph, signature & thumb impression. To upload scanned images, follow these instructions.
- Past the photograph.
- Save the scanned image.
- Write your Name & put the signature in the given box.
- Click on the link “Download Image Format”.
- Put your left-hand thumb impression.
- The size of the image not more than 50 KB.
- Now, scan the image format in a JPG/JPEG Format.
- Upload the scanned Image Format by clicking on the “Browse” button.
- Take the printout of the Image Format.
How to Fill CG PPT 2018 Application Form, Students also have to fill other details such as Religion, BPL family status, J&K migrant status, “Krishak” Family status, Two Identification marks, Mobile Number, House No, Street Name, Email, City/village, Post Office, State, District, Exam City preference, etc.
Step- 4: Accept Declaration
- Accept the Declaration.
- A Confirm window will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Continue” button to submit the form.
- Now, students have to read the declaration carefully.
- If students need correction in filled details, click on the “Edit” button.
- Students will receive a “Registration ID” in their registered email ID & mobile no after successful submission of the application form.
- Click on the “I Agree”.
- Enter the security code.
- Click on the “submit” button.
Step-5: Fee Payment
After filling the application form, students have to submit the application fee. The application fee is Rs. 200 for general category, Rs. 150 for OBC category & Rs. 100 for SC/ST category. The fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking or E-challan.
- The New Window will be opened where “Registration Initiated” written.
- Take the printout of the application form after the fee payment.
- Click on the “pay” button.
- Enter your “Registration no” & “Payment” details & submit the fee.
If you have any query about the CG-PPT application form filling steps, they can leave a comment in the comment box below. www.criteria.in