CLAT Application Form 2018: The application form for CLAT 2018 will available probably in the month of January 2018. The CLAT 2018 registration is available through online process only.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill and submit the online application form through the official site of conducting body. There is no need to send the CLAT 2018 application form via offline process. Before filling the application form, applicants must keep ready with the scanned documents of signature, photograph, and category certificate (if applicable) etc.
It must be noted down the incomplete and incorrect information in the application form will lead to debarment of the applicant. So, we recommend candidates to fill the details in form very carefully. Candidates can check the complete details regarding CLAT 2018 Application Form below in this article.
CLAT 2018 Application Form fee
|General/ OBC||Rs. 4000/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs 3500/-|
The applicant can pay the fee either through Online or e-Challan. In case of online, additional bank charges will also applicable. The application fee is non-refundable and non- transferable in any circumstances.
How to fill the CLAT Application form
Candidate should follow the below step by step instructions in order to fill CLAT application form:
Step 1: Registration
- At first, open the official website.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Register yourself with basic details such as candidate’s name, email ID, phone number etc.
- After filling the details, click on submit button.
- A new page will display on the computer screen.
- Candidate must collect their user ID and password through their registered mail ID address.
Step 2: login and fill the form
- Enter your login credentials (user ID, password) in order to login and access the application form.
- Click the submit button. Now, you will see the “Go to application form” button available on the top side of web page. Click on this button.
- Fill the personal details such as gender, category, and state etc. Then click on save and continue.
- Now, enter the qualification details such as board or university name, year of qualifying exam, grading mechanism etc. Thereafter click the button of “Save & Continue”
- Select the preference for NLUs and after that click on save and continue button.
- After completing the above stages, candidates have to upload the scanned image of photograph and signature and other documents as per the specified format.
- Proceed to pay the application fee after completing the uploading process. Candidate can pay the fee via debit/credit card or net banking
Step 3: Print Confirmation Page
On the successful submission of application fee, candidate can take the print out of confirmation page. In order to print the page, you need to click on the link says ‘Click here to take print out of confirmation page’. Soon, the confirmation page will appear on the screen. Take print out of the confirmation page and keep the same safe with you for future use.
For more news and updates, stay tune with 99entranceexam
Related Posts via Categories