BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers: Border Security Force (BSF) has announced an Recruitment Notification for the Posts Of Constable (Tradesman) Vacancies. Huge number of Candidates are waiting for this latest Border Security Force (BSF) Jobs 2016. Lots of Candidates are applied for this job so the competition becomes so high, as the smart aspirants are always try to move one step ahead as compare to other students so after successfully applied for this job now they are looking for the Syllabus, Exam Pattern & previous Year Question Papers. We Are Happy to inform to the candidates that those are looking for the Constable (Tradesman) Syllabus they are on the right place. Border Security Force (BSF) Declared the Constable (Tradesman) Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF File on the Official Website www.bsf.nic.in. So That Candidates can Go the Official Website & Download The PDF File. Here in this Article We also Posts the Direct Download link for the PDF Link. If you are Interested to Know the Details about Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus, Then you May Follow our article Below.
BSF Syllabus Overview:
- Organization or Company Name: Border Security Force (BSF)
- Posts Name: Constable (Tradesman)
- Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
- Category: Syllabus
- Status: Available Now
Lots Of Interested & eligible Job Seekers who are looking for Constable (Tradesman) Jobs 2016 in Border Security Force (BSF), Those Candidates has applied before the last. So its time for Start the Preparation for the job seekers who applied for this posts. Candidates have knowledge about few things because that things help him to finish the subject before the exam date, so for achieve that the candidate must have knowledge about the Border Security Force (BSF) Constable (Tradesman) Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Physical Standard Test (PST):
|Categories||Height in cms||Chest in cms|
|Schedule Tribes/ Adivasis of all states and Union territories including Nagas and Mizos.||162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
|Men belonging to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K||165 cms||78-83 cms|
|For all States and Union Territories (except categories mentioned above)||167.5 cms||78-83 cms|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|Race||5 Kms in 24 Minutes|
Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern for the Constable (Tradesman) written Exam is as Follows:
- The written test will be conducted on OMR basis.
- The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The written test will be of 100 marks
- Cut off marks for written examination will be 35% for General and Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC candidate.
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English.
- General Awareness/Knowledge: History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Himachal Pradesh. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
- Knowledge of elementary Mathematics: The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Reasoning Ability: It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- General Hindi/English: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
Download BSF Previous Papers Pdf @ bsf.nic.in:
BSF Constable (Tradesman) Exam Syllabus 2016: The Final selection of the candidates starting with written test followed by final interview. After completely study of the requirement notification there are huge number of eligible candidates who are in searching for a job have applied. So the syllabus is the only thing which help the Job Seekers to know how to start their preparation by using the syllabus. Candidates can schedule their time table well so that they can start their homework in a well planned manner. Because as the subject size is very vast the job seekers have to complete the curse within the schedules time period and after that they also have to look up on the Previous year Question Papers / Model papers. So if the Candidates have lake of knowledge about subject which comes under this exam they can download the syllabus from the official website and we are happy to say that to save your time in searching the download link of the syllabus or to avoid confusion on your mind on this Question. Where i can find 2016 Constable (Tradesman) Syllabus?” we are update in our site with a download link at Jobsdrive.in.